List:       imagemagick
Subject:    About the ImageMagick documentation
From:       "Jorge Colaccini" <jrc () informas ! com>
Date:       2000-08-05 14:58:53

Hi,

Excuse me, but I am a windows user, and I have seen in the ImageMagick
documentation some explanation similar to this:

"See X(1) for details about the geometry specification."

I know that this notation is an Unix notation that refer to the manual of
the X aplication. It is right?

If it is right, where can I obtain that manual or that documentation in a
Windows format (for example in txt or Html document)?

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Colaccini
Rosario, Argentina