List:       imagemagick
Subject:    Sorry
From:       Steve Dotson <steve () websidestory ! com>
Date:       1999-11-19 22:59:47

Apologize for making this "non-noisy" list noisy. I removed all known
components of ImageMagick/PerlMagick/libjpeg.so.62.0........... and
reinstalled and reconfigured and recompiled. Now, thank god, I can
identify a jpeg w/ out getting a 320 error. When running make test in
PerlMagick though, it is taking well over 10 minutes and 98%cpu time
just on the filter.t test. Looking through the test script, am I to
assume that this is a labor intensive excercise and I should let it run?
This is a production server, so didn't know whether to wait or not.
Thanks for the quick responses from the people that tried to solve my
jpeg problem, but as unix sometimes goes, just try, try again : )
--
Steve Dotson
WebSideStory