List:       imagemagick
Subject:    Is WebMagick so unpopular that ...
From:       Bob Friesenhahn <bfriesen () simple ! dallas ! tx ! us>
Date:       1997-07-29 13:24:10

I have not received *any* feedback regarding the JavaScript enhanced WebMagick
page at "http://www.cyberramp.net/~bfriesen/webmagick/sample/MR-2/index.html".
I find this most dissapointing since I put so much of my time into developing
WebMagick.  I think that the JavaScript enhancements add quite a bit of value
to the page but would like to get some feedback before I spend several more
weekends adding this to WebMagick.

I personally find WebMagick to be quite useful which has led me to believe
that other people will/do too.  Maybe I am wrong and it is not worth my time.

Thanks for any feedback,

Bob