List:       imagemagick
Subject:    ImageMagick on HP
From:       "Christopher S. Robinson" <csr () navo ! hpc ! mil>
Date:       1997-07-09 23:26:02

Hi,

I have compile ImageMagick on a HP 9000/770 and everything runs
fine when I am setting in the ImageMagick source directory.  When
I try to run it in another directory, I get the following error:

/usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library: ./magick/libMagick.sl
/usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory
Abort(coredump)

I tried build ImageMagick without the shared libraries (didn't
define DoSharedLib), but I still get the same results.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris Robinson