List:       imagemagick
Subject:    Montage in API?
From:       Doug Taylor <dtaylor () protocorp ! com>
Date:       1997-07-08 14:56:03

Hi all,

This is an API question.  I want to read in two tiff files and combine =
them then write them out as a new tiff file.  It appears this is what =
the tool Montage will do only I want to do it at the program level.  =
After looking at the source code, it seems I will have to include X.h =
(with some modifications for my platform) and call XMonageImages from =
the X11.dll.

Is this my only recourse?  If so, is there a X11.dll.lib file I can link =
to?  Am I way off base?

All pointer welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Doug Taylor