List:       imagemagick
Subject:    Perl Magic 1.12 help requested
From:       John Buchenhorst <jsb () sitedynamics ! com>
Date:       1997-07-07 18:31:49

This is probably OHS related, but I'm on an SGI running IRIX 6.2, Perl
5.004 and ImageMagick 3.8.7. I've just downloaded and installed PerlMagick
1.12 and I'm having problems getting the sample or test Perl scripts to
run. The error message that I am receiving is "Can't load ... Fatal Error:
unresolvable symbol in
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/IP22-irix/auto/Image/Magick/Magick.so".

I've tried re downloading and reinstalling the files with out luck. Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

- John Buchenhorst