List:       imagemagick
Subject:    Filled Background Problem
From:       Kamal Bhatia <kamal () cs ! wustl ! edu>
Date:       1997-02-28 18:02:00

HI:

I am using ImageMagik for resizing and then saving some .ps and .gif
files as .epsf to be included in my .tex files. In all cases the figures
or data gets a strange pattern in the background.

Initially all have a transparent background , but after resizing and
saving as .epsf this changes. Does anybody know whats happening and how I
could avoid something like this ?

Thanks

Kamal