List:       imagemagick
Subject:    ImageMagick for NT version failed to work
From:       Hongwei CHU <chu () p ! mtr ! civil ! saitama-u ! ac ! jp>
Date:       1997-02-27 17:30:56

Hello, everybody,
I am new in this mailing list that maybe the problem had been disscussed before.
Anyway I need some kind help to guide me how to use ImageMagick for Windows 95.
I downloaded ImageMagick-3_8_1.zip but when I run the executibles for example,
DISPLAY, always met with wrong information as "display: Unable to connect to X
server ()" then vital failure. I suspected the reason resulting from x11.dll.
Then my question is where I can find the proper executibles for Windows 95? How
to compile it? I guess that NT version was compiled by MetroWerks Codewarrior
under PowerMac.
Regards.