List:       ilugc
Subject:    [Ilugc] [JOB] [OT] Ruby on Rails Developers opening at Cochin, Kerala
From:       Harisankar P S <mailme () hsps ! in>
Date:       2015-09-28 6:17:38

Hi all,

I am working at a software development agency called Red Panthers
<http://redpanthers.co>, which is based in Cochin, Kerala. We have worked
with clients from over 21 nations, handling complicated requirements and
helping them scale their business. Our most frequent tools of trade are
Ruby on Rails (2.3 - 5.0 (yes we work even in the not released version of
rails)), git, RSpec, Redis, sidekiq, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Sinatra, Cucumber
and Angular JS.

We are on the lookout for developers to join our team. So if you are
interested or know anyone who would be interested kindly drop an email with
an introduction, and your github profile or resume to *careers@redpanthers.co
<careers@redpanthers.co>*

We work exclusively in Ruby on Rails, so we expect the developers who join
us to be passionate about rails as well.

cheers,

--
Harisankar P S
https://twitter.com/coderhs | *http://csnipp.com/coderhs