List:       ilugc
Subject:    Re: [Ilugc] Looking for web developer to contribute web portal development
From:       Tony Thomas <01tonythomas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-09-22 14:23:25

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 4:09 PM, Arun Khan <knura9@gmail.com> wrote:

> Interesting initiative.  Can you share how many mentors and mentee are
> in this program?

Thanks! Its public to the internet as of now. We are in its early initial
stage, and http://www.thinkfoss.com/portal/student/viewAllCourses.php shows
me that we have 11 courses as of now and mentors. I am expecting more
mentors from this list though.

Mentee enrollment is <= 20 as of now. Looks like it will take a bit more
effort to gain momentum.

Thanks,
Tony Thomas <http://blog.tttwrites.in/>
FOSS@Amrita <http://foss.amrita.ac.in/register/profile/tonythomas01/>

*"where there is a wifi, there is a way"*