List:       ilugc
Subject:    Re: [Ilugc] SOA - Webservice from Query
From:       Rajesh kumar <rkrajeshkumar87 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-23 11:32:47

> HMM.
>
> ​I think this is the reason frameworks like Django[1]/Rails[2]/Sails[3] are
> used? Someone can correct me if i'm wrong.

Well Said, but still i saw in django also orm cannot be directly output as
webservice.

I have searched enough for this concept. Its better to create one for this
would help most of the people.

We have lot of GUI tools which will help to generate query.

So we can develop an app which has its own auth and websevice libs, user
can feed in query and export it as a service.

--
regards
Rajesh Kumar R.K