List:       ilugc
Subject:    [Ilugc] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Developers wanted - OSMdata: a Wikidata-like editor for OpenStreetMap
From:       Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-28 2:57:10

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cristian Consonni <kikkocristian@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:45:05 +0200
Subject: [Wikitech-l] Developers wanted - OSMdata: a Wikidata-like
editor for OpenStreetMap
To: Wikimedia developers <wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello,

I am forwarding this email to this list because I think this is a
place where I may be able to find somebody interested with the
required skills, sorry if this is not the case and/or this is not the
right place.

I would like to hear your fefedback (but please consider to use the
discussion page on meta for that).

Thanks,

Cristian