List:       ilugc
Subject:    [Ilugc] Have a opening in C, C++, Linux
From:       "bala" <hrd () sstil ! com>
Date:       2011-02-25 6:55:18

Hi all,

We have a requirement for C, C++ Linux developer with 2 + Years experience. The \
person will be working on Hospitality Services Product Interative Entertainment \
System proving in - room entertainment to guests in Hotel Rooms. Details given below.

Company Profile

Speech and Software Technologies, is in the business of Software Services, Developing \
& Marketing Interactive Entertainment Systems, Hardware & Embedded Technology, \
Telephony and Internet Solutions.

Desired Candidate Profile
A graduate with strong C/C++ programming, 3rd Party API Integration skills in Linux. \
Good in multi threading.Database: SQL Server / Table Schema / Stored Procedure / \
Backups etc  Job Description
Design and development of C / C++ / Integration modules / DB objects etc.Designing \
C/C++ software modules and documenting them.Developing C/C++ software modules, \
integrating 3rd party API in Linux.

Company Name:
Speech and Software Technologies (I) P.Ltd.

Website:
http://www.sstil.com

Executive Name:
P.Balakrishnan

Address:
Speech and Software Technologies (I) PLtd
140,3rd Cross Street, Nehru Nagar,Kottivakkam
CHENNAI,Tamilnadu,India 600041

Email Address:
recruit@sstil.com

Telephone: