List:       ilugc
Subject:    Re: [Ilugc] Unable to Install Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10
From:       Guruprasad <lgp171188 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-23 15:35:18

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Prasanna Venkadesh
<prasmailme@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10 installation cd. The installation file is as
> an ISO image on the CD, when i try to install it in my desktop during
> booting it says

If the content of the CD is the iso image, you will be unable to
install using that. The cd must contain the contents of the iso image
after it is burnt. Also if you have the iso image, you could try
creating a bootable usb and installing with it. USB install is very
quick.

Thanks & Regards,
Guruprasad