List:       ilugc
Subject:    [Ilugc] Rails 3.0: It's ready!
From:       Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-30 18:19:07

From
http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2010/8/29/rails-3-0-it-s-done

<snip>

Rails 3.0 has been underway for a good two years, so it's with immense
pleasure that we can declare it's finally here. We've brought the work
of more than 1,600 contributors together to make everything better,
faster, cleaner, and more beautiful.

This third generation of Rails has seen thousands of commits, so
picking what to highlight was always going to be tough and incomplete.
But here's a choice selection of major changes for Rails 3:
</snip>

Read more at
http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2010/8/29/rails-3-0-it-s-done

--