List:       ilugc
Subject:    [Ilugc] [JOB] FOSS evangelist
From:       Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon () thenilgiris ! com>
Date:       2010-08-29 7:25:50

hi,

a company I know and can highly recommend has sent me the following
requirement:

"We are looking for a FOSS evangelist to join us.
We will be able to pay about 20k/ month. Job will be based out of
Bangalore
but will involve travelling.
The job demands non-fanatical/ practical approach to FOSS and lot of
creativity. Those who like to be trainers will enjoy it the most."

please contact me offlist
--
regards
KG