List:       ilugc
Subject:    Re: [Ilugc] how to bring more people to ILUG ?
From:       சà <83sutha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-30 16:44:44

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:32 PM, jaya kumar <jayakumargenius@gmail.com>wrote:

> my advise to bring  more people to ilug
>
> first we talk basics of linux and we have to spread what is open source ?
>
> and carrer and opportunites and strenghts of linux ?
>
> security ?
>
> appilcations of linux (i.e) web developement , security features and
> fastness ?
>
> which os is best ?
>
> these are the topics should be covered ?
>
> and we need to send  mails to college co ordinators
>
> its my advise
>
> thank u

additionally we should remove the fear of linux from the students. most
students beleive that if u want to learn linux, they should memorize a lot
of linux & linux is the most toughest language in the world. these myths
among the students should be broken.

i suggest that during any intro talks in colleges the speakers should plan a
session in which they must show that we can do what ever it is possible in
windows graphically can also be done here graphically