List:       ilugc
Subject:    Re: [Ilugc] Firefox - Capturing the
From:       steve <steve () lonetwin ! net>
Date:       2010-01-31 19:27:37

On 01/31/2010 08:45 PM, Rajagopal Swaminathan wrote:
> Greetings,
>> [...snip...]
>>  IMO, writing a firefox plugin would be simpler!!
>>

> It will take me couple of months. and I don't have that kind of time
> or skill. I am just that stupid and "arrogant" sysadmin  :( .
>
> I am sure many in India will benefit
>
> any further ideas?

Well, you don't have to write the firefox extension from scratch:

...worst case, you'd need to modify it to create logs on the client side as you
mentioned.

That said, I don't think I understand completely the difference between using
curl periodically and what you are trying to achieve.

cheers,
- steve

--
random non tech spiel: http://lonetwin.blogspot.com/