List:       ilugc
Subject:    Re: [Ilugc] IN Tamil
From:       Muguntharaj Subramanian <mugunth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-31 7:16:11

Hi Prasanna,
What kind of support you want for promoting tamil ?
There is a community initiative to promote Tamil Free softwares by
name ThamiZha.com

May be you can have a look at the following URLs
http://thamizha.com
http://developer.thamizha.com

You can have a look at the discussions of thamizha members @ here:

If that sounds intresting to you, please mail me. We can discuss
regarding how we can help each other to promote tamil computing.

Regards,
Mugunth

On 1/31/06, prasanna <prasanna@ciosa.org.in> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Currently CIOSA is thinking of a project, to enable all  our members
> manage all their online communications, both internal as well as
> external in tamil.  We are looking at a long term project, where CIOSA
> would play an active role in promoting tamil communication among its
> members, thus enabling us to effectively capture knowledge and share it
> freely.
>
> CIOSA would like to support members in this. Currently CIOSA  connects
> with memebrs through Dgroups, would like to know whether this dgroup can
> be made in tamil as well.
> with regards
>
> prasanna

Mugunth