List:       ilug
Subject:    [ILUG] Alpha Testing Again
From:       Michael Jonker <michael () openpoint ! ie>
Date:       2012-09-20 23:56:39

Thanks for the last run - I got a few hundred hits to
http://www.agent-iq.com from the list which gave me a good database of
devices to analyse. For those who didn't catch it the first time round -
Agent IQ is a server side device detection tool (PHP and Javascript) for
responsive web development.

I have made loads of improvements thanks to the data, but have started
again with a blank database and need to test robustness. If it is not
too much bother, just a click through to http://www.agent-iq.com will
help loads.

Thanks,

Michael