List:       ilug
Subject:    Re: [ILUG] Re: POTD 18/9/2012 Longstone
From:       Tríona <triona () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-05 16:13:35

I'll be gutted if a boat doesnt show up now :(

I'm afraid I won't be there boat or no though, I'll be taking part in the
Irish Hackerspace Week festivities (that's our craft night, so I am obliged
to be in attendance). (so if you would like to practise knitting instead of
pinting, you're more than welcome to join us...)

Tree