List:       ilug
Subject:    [ILUG] [OT][JOB] - Linux Senior Systems Engineer
From:       AJ McKee <aj.mckee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-05-16 13:46:31

Hi All,

I am currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer. Full details and
application stuff at the below link.

In short, its a demanding role for an Internet company undergoing
massive growth. You should want to strive to be the best and join a a
team of very smart cookies, lover of scripting and automation. Ohh and
its seriously linux.

http://jobvite.com/m?3IKJkfwf

Feel free to ping me off list with any questions.

Thanks
AJ