List:       ilug
Subject:    Was: [ILUG] IPv6 day now: [OT] Sheeva Plug
From:       Marc Doumayrou <marc () doumayrou ! org>
Date:       2011-04-06 15:09:23

04/06/2011 02:06 PM, Marc Doumayrou wrote:

>> Hi Guys, I've got a
sheeva plug running Debian Squezze (ARM) with a sixxs tunnel setup in
Meath if that helps :)
> Hi Marc, slight hijack... Hows that sheeva plug
working out for you? And which one would you get if buying again?
Regards Conor.
 Hi Conor, It's a great little device. Despite some
quirks at the beginning (most likely my SD Card was not seated
properly); it's working quite well and I know it has work well from
start for others that bought it along with me. For playing around I
would go with the same one as it is nearly unbrickable, but to be honest
a second nic w/o all the other bells and

whistles would be nice ;)

Marc