List:       ilug
Subject:    Re: [ILUG] Laptop for Fedora!
From:       Conor Mac Aoidh <conormacaoidh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-23 17:19:34

Thanks for all the feedback guys, it seems that Dell is the way to go.
I haven't chosen a model yet but I'll let you know when I do!

I went searching in Monaghan today. The one laptop that I saw and I
liked, 4GB RAM, 14" screen, 250GB HD didn't have a price tag. When I
asked them they quoted €899 because of one fact I hadn't picked up on
- it was a touch screen! There goes my budget and my Fedora
compatiblity! :L

Thanks
---
Conor