List:       ilug
Subject:    [ILUG] POTD - Tomorrow
From:       "AJ McKee" <aj.mckee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-23 12:38:53

Hi All,

The IE-PHPUG is having a POTD tomorrow in the Longstone Bar on
Townsend St. tomorrow from approx 6pm onwards.

I am coming up from Cork. and there are two chaps coming over from
Zend UK to do a wee meet and gree and buy a beer or two maybe.

But seeing as I never get a chance to come up for a ILUG POTD, if
anyone fancies, it'd be great to see you there and have a natter too
about the L in lamp.

Cheers
AJ