List:       ilug
Subject:    [ILUG] Embedded Linux device driver capability.
From:       "Denis Gleeson" <DGleeson () CentronSolutions ! com>
Date:       2005-10-28 8:23:50

Hi guys

Ive been trying to subscribe to your mail listing without success. Ill sort it out \
through the administrator.

Anyway, I run a small company and occasionally contract out SW Engineers.

Somebody has contacted me with the following requirement.

  a.. Detailed and low level knowledge of the linux operating system, device driver \
and kernel development; experience creating custom distribution packages; knowledge \
of advanced linux features, supporting utilities and development tools.

  b.. In depth knowledge of memory and buffer management, communications and I/O \
subsystems.

  c.. Hands on experience developing kernel and user space software on a variety of \
embedded systems.

  d.. Must be a hard working self starter who enjoys a challenging opportunity and \
displays initiative, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.

  If it matches your skill set and have relevant experience plese reply to my mail \
address.

  Regards

  Denis

--