List:       ilug
Subject:    Re: [ILUG] How to trace messages from browser to server?
From:       bobb <bobb () redbrick ! dcu ! ie>
Date:       2005-08-29 11:30:29

Timothy Murphy hath declared on Monday the 29 day of August 2005  :-:
> How can I find exactly what my browser (Firefox)
> is sending to a web-server,
> and what messages are sent back?

I've found Burp Proxy* to be handy for such things, you can intercept,
edit and forward messages from your browser and replies from the server.

* Part of the Burp Suite: http://portswigger.net/proxy/download.html

--
Mr. Rogers could explain shoe-tying and make it seem like the coolest
thing in the world. He was our Uncle and older brother. He told us we