List:       ilug
Subject:    [ILUG] Canon Ink Cartridge give away
From:       Niall O Broin <niall () linux ! ie>
Date:       2005-08-28 15:17:58

I've finally got off the ink cartridge treadmill (and onto the toner
one, but it's slightly less expensive per page, and less messy, and
quicker, and works with all the OS I use) and the nice man from Dell
took away my old very sick Canon inkjet. However, before he did so I
retrieved its yellow ink cartridge (which was nearly full). As printer
ink is rather more expensive than vintage champagne, I'd rather someone
took these (the yellow cartridge, and a new unused cyan sibling) and
used them than send them off to inkjet heaven.

These cartridges are equivalent to Canon BCI-3eC / BCI-3eY and fit a
wide range of Canon printers.

First person to claim them gets them - if unclaimed they go off to
inkjet heaven as soon as son #3 goes back to school (they've a branch
in the school :-) )

Niall

--
Irish Linux Users' Group