List:       ilug
Subject:    [ILUG] IOLBB ZyXEL Modem works on linux
From:       <awhalley () eircom ! net>
Date:       2003-12-21 2:09:05

Hi
I saw a posting last month (iolbb modem recommendation)
Saying the modem given by ESAT BT doesn't work.

I can confrim that it works on Mandrake 9.2.
and there are docs on the site for Mandrake 9.1.

There are a couple of bugs when using PPPoE but a quick look at the forum
for the error messages given will sort them out.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zyxel630-11/

Nice one jcomas!!