List:       ilug
Subject:    [ILUG] RE: Way OT
From:       "Pearse Stokes" <ppstokes () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-06-27 19:57:29

Hey Nils,

Perhaps your colleagues might like to try some of the Linux alternatives?
You mention Photoshop: why not a better option, namely GIMP?

As a matter of interest, what stuff are they running that makes them want to
keep windows on the box anyway? What's the flakey application? Is there a
Linux alternative?

pps

JUDGMENT & IMAGINATION: You can't depend on your judgment when your
imagination is out of focus.
- Mark Twain.