List:       illumos-developer
Subject:    Re: [developer] ways to hyper-v
From:       "Alexander Pyhalov via illumos-developer" <developer () lists ! illumos ! org>
Date:       2018-07-31 13:10:21

Hi.

Looking at our zoo of hypervisors, I've started asking question, if I can m=
ove illumos VMs to Hyper-V. So wanted to ask, what is the current state of =
Hyper-V support? Do I understand correctly that Hyper-V drivers developed b=
y Delphix still are not open sourced ? If they are, are there any plans on =
integrating them to illumos-gate?

Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,

=D0=9E=D1=82: George Wilson <george.wilson@delphix.com>
=D0=9E=D1=82=D0=BF=D1=80=D0=B0=D0=B2=D0=BB=D0=B5=D0=BD=D0=BE: 6 =D0=B8=D1=
=8E=D0=BB=D1=8F 2017 =D0=B3. 18:49:09
=D0=9A=D0=BE=D0=BC=D1=83: illumos-developer
=D0=9A=D0=BE=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=8F: Dan McDonald; Matteo Albinola
=D0=A2=D0=B5=D0=BC=D0=B0: Re: [developer] ways to hyper-v

Yeah, it's only rpool that is affected. We've not seen any impact since mos=
t of the I/O goes to our data devices which live in another pool and are vi=
rtualized.

- George

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 11:13 AM Gabriele Bulfon <gbulfon@sonicle.com<mailto=