List:       illumos-developer
Subject:    Re: [developer] Re: [discuss] Martin Bochnig ban in effect
From:       randyf () sibernet ! com
Date:       2016-08-22 19:36:53

On Mon, 22 Aug 2016, Garrett D'Amore wrote:

> No, that is specifically included the ban, for all the reasons mentioned —
> at any rate now that Oracle's code for KMS is posted under a liberal
> license, I think we the whole point is moot.

   Martin's code is based on the the Oracle baseline (more or less), and
one benefit is that he has identified the gaps between Illumos and Oracle
Solaris, though one of his solutions wasn't quite kosher, and should have
a different solution.  This, however, was based on the review I did last
December before he choose to chastise me for noticing this, and I choose
to look no more.

 	---- Randy