List:       illumos-developer
Subject:    Re: [developer] Review: 7128 git-pbchk fails to detect parent branch
From:       "Hans Rosenfeld" <hans.rosenfeld () nexenta ! com>
Date:       2016-06-23 21:39:00

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 11:11:40PM +0200, Richard PALO wrote:
> Le 23/06/16 18:01, Hans Rosenfeld a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I already have two Nexenta reviewers for this, but if anyone else wants
> > to take a look at this simple fix here's your chance:
> >
> > http://ma.nexenta.com/~woodstock/illumos-7128/
> >
> > We've had this in our tree for a few months now.
> >

> Hi Hans, in 7080 I addressed the iteration problem both
> for obtaining the current branch as well as for this clause.
> Perhaps worthwhile to include portions of it?

I didn't realize you had worked on this already. I looked at the patch
you attached to the bug, and it seems you didn't really fix the problem
I'm attacking here.

Surely it would be possible to just include my little change in your
bigger one. Have you posted this for review already?

Hans

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown