List:       ietf-vrrp
Subject:    Final reminder - annual IETF community survey
From:       IETF Executive Director <exec-director () ietf ! org>
Date:       2021-05-12 21:03:35

This is the final reminder about our IETF community survey.  This survey is our first \
attempt to reach out to everyone subscribed to an IETF mailing list to see what you \
think of the IETF, even if you do not actively participate.

Thank you to the 950 people who have so far responded, taking an average of 7 mins to \
complete.  Ideally we would like around 2300 responses to get a margin of error of \
+/- 2%, so if you can spare the time please fill out the survey here:

	https://ietf.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b9ibDun9807ZT8O

We run the survey in anonymous mode which means that we only see data that you \
explicitly provide.  For full details of the questions and methodology, please see \
this blog post:

	https://www.ietf.org/blog/first-annual-ietf-community-survey/

This is the last direct email you will receive regarding this survey until next year \
but if you want to unsubscribe for next year, please do so here: \
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-surveys.

Once again, here's the survey link and thanks in advance for your time:

	https://ietf.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b9ibDun9807ZT8O

Jay

--
Jay Daley