List:       ietf-vrrp
Subject:    Re: [VRRP] RFC5798 - clarification on checksum calculation
From:       kura () iij ! ad ! jp
Date:       2012-05-15 2:41:48

Hello list,

Has there been any progress with regard to this topic?
I know that in an implementation of VRRPv3 for IPv4 the checksum
is calculated without pseudo-header currently, but I believe that
pseudo-header should be involved in the calculation as same as
IPv6 case.

Regards,
--
Tomohiko Kurahashi <kura@iij.ad.jp>