List:       ietf-tls
Subject:    Re: [TLS] Fwd: Re: AD review of draft-ietf-tls-dtls-connection-id-07
From:       Achim Kraus <achimkraus () gmx ! net>
Date:       2020-10-30 12:56:17

Hi Peter,

thanks!

 > It precedes the IV, i.e. the field that it describes.

In other contributions, it's said, that it is also important to keep the
header bytes as they are. With that, the "iv_length" should be ahead
before the header bytes starts.

And I'm still curious about the "uint16" instead of "uint8".

I'm looking forward, when this will get finished :-).

best regards
Achim Kraus