List:       ietf-tls
Subject:    [TLS] adopting (was Re: adoption call for draft-dt-tls-external-psk-guidance)
From:       Sean Turner <sean () sn3rd ! com>
Date:       2020-06-18 3:21:09

All,

While we did not get a lot of responses to adopt this I-D, there were an abundance of \
DT members that we have assumed would be willing to see this I-D published through \
the WG. Likewise, there were no objections to adopting this I-D. So, I am judging \
that there is rough consensus to adopt this I-D.

After talking it over with Joe, we think the best plan is to adopt this I-D, see if \
there are any comments on -00 before/at the IETF 108, and then issue a WGLC shortly \
after IETF 108.

Authors,

Please feel free to migrate the draft over to the TLS repo.

spt