List:       ietf-tls
Subject:    [TLS] draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-10
From:       Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig () gmx ! net>
Date:       2013-10-19 7:39:15

Hi all,

I have just uploaded version -10 of draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-10

With this update I have incorporated feedback received from various
directorates. There were a couple of good suggestions to improve
readability.

While the diff shows a fair number of changes in the document they are
mostly caused by re-arranging text within sections.

Ciao
Hannes