List:       ietf-tls
Subject:    [TLS] further discussion of draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check
From:       Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter () stpeter ! im>
Date:       2010-09-29 16:48:32

Many thanks to those who reviewed draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check
during IETF Last Call, leading to discussions on a number of lists (TLS
WG, SecDir, ietf@ietf.org, etc.). Jeff Hodges and I are currently
working through all the discussion threads and will post replies over
the next few days. To eliminate cross-posting, we post our replies only
to the certid@ietf.org list:

If you are interested in continued discussion of this I-D, please
subscribe to the certid list so that we can improve the S/N ratio on the
lists we've been spamming for the last few weeks.

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre