List:       ietf-tls
Subject:    [TLS] A suggestion required
From:       ahsan askari <ahsan_askari () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-01-19 23:00:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

  Hi,

  I am student of MSc High Speed Network and Distributed System at Oxford Brookes \
University UK. I have to choose a topic for my dissertation but before that I want to \
give you my background. I have done my undergraduate in Software Development and \
worked as a software engineer for more than a year before starting my MSc. I don't \
have a very sound background towards networking side but I choose this course because \
I want to do something related to network proramming. Currently I am looking for a \
dissertation topic which involves distributed application development, networks and \
security. The idea in my mind is that to develop some kind of distributed firewall \
but I have to complete my dissertation in three months. I want your suggestion in \
this regard and if you have some other ideas regarding this please tell me. Maybe \
this is my last educational degree so I wanted to do something which helps me in my \
professional career a lot. One more thing that I should tell you is that I have  \
worked mostly on DotNet and Java. I had developed a project for my final year \
undergraduate which is a set of webservices developed in DotNet for a generalized \
library system. My future plans is to stick with programming but something like \
protocol development or application specific firewall e.t.c. Hope that I haven't \
annoyned you people by sending this mail and If I had than I am sorry. Thank you and \
looking forward towards your reply.   Thank you