List:       ietf-tls
Subject:    [TLS] draft-ietf-tls-openpgp-keys-07
From:       Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav () gnutls ! org>
Date:       2005-12-29 11:18:44

Hello,
 A day before I've posted the updated draft-ietf-tls-openpgp-keys. It is
a paper that describe a way to negotiate other certificate types, and
in particular, the openpgp certificates. It uses the TLS extension
mechanism [0]. The latest draft removes all redundant ciphersuites
that were defined in previous versions of the document and only
includes the required changes for the certificate negotiation.
This draft is currently only implemented in the gnutls [1] library.

Except for any other comments on this draft, I'd like to know the
reactions of the working group and the chair on moving to an
informational rfc.

regards,
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos

[0]. and arbitrarily uses the extension number 7.

[1]. www.gnutls.org