List:       ietf-saag
Subject:    [saag] UTA WG report for IETF118
From:       "Valery Smyslov" <valery () smyslov ! net>
Date:       2023-11-09 10:59:57

UTA did not meet at IETF 118.

The WG decided to skip this meeting and to continue work on the mailing list.

Since last IETF meeting a new RFC 9565 (Service Identity in TLS) has been published.

We have currently two active WG documents:

1. draft-ietf-uta-tls13-iot-profile: no activity, but new co-author has joined the \
team, so we expect more noticeable progress. 2. \
draft-ietf-uta-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog: the draft passed WGLC and now waiting for \
shepherd write-up.

Orie & Valery