List:       ietf-saag
Subject:    [saag] I2NSF WG Summary
From:       Yoav Nir <ynir.ietf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-07-25 15:13:06

The I2NSF working group met today at 10:00.

Our work is mostly done with all of our documents either with the IESG or in WGLC.

A few require a new version to fix small issues, but we're mostly done.

There is a candidate document for mapping our models into an NSF policy.  Depending \
on whether this is compatible with the charter (waiting on Roman for that) we may do \
an adoption call about this.

Linda & Yoav