List:       ietf-saag
Subject:    [saag] Fwd: I2NSF status report - Chicago IETF-98
From:       Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell () cs ! tcd ! ie>
Date:       2017-03-29 15:24:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I2NSF status report - Chicago IETF-98
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:10:34 +0100
From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: saag@ietf.org
CC: i2nsf-chairs@tools.ietf.org, sec-ads@tools.ietf.org

Met, Monday 27th March, 2017, 13:00-15:00
Chairs: Linda Dunbar, Adrian Farrel

Status
* WG progress has been slow but progress has been made
* Our first document is with the AD for publication
   - Problem statement and use cases
* Follow-up documents are about to enter WG last call
   - Terminology
   - Framework
* Moving towards adoption of Information Model drafts
* Chairs reset milestone dates after IETF-97
* No fights or massive contention in the WG
* This meeting reflects a slight change in involvement at the
   WG as operators and implementers of security functions
   start to get involved - a timely thing as we start to consolidate
   data models.
* Continued work at the hackathon from Sungkyunwan University
   demonstrates potential of the framework

Agenda and Materials
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/98/session/i2nsf

Adrian and Linda