List:       ietf-saag
Subject:    [saag] OAuth WG report for IETF 96
From:       Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig () gmx ! net>
Date:       2016-07-25 11:26:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

We had two working group sessions at the Berlin IETF meeting and we
managed to progress various specifications
* Token exchange,
* Best current practices for native apps,
* Authentication Method Reference Values (AMR), and
* Authorization server meta-data.

We also identified new use cases to explore with the device flow document=
=2E

Working group last calls for the AMR and the native apps BCP was started.=

We also did a call for adoption of the OAuth token binding
functionality, which fits into our work on proof-of-possession keys with
OAuth.

There is a proposal for documenting various security threats and
mitigations, see
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg16540.html

Ciao
Hannes