List:       ietf
Subject:    AirPort or WaveLAN Access Point MIBs ?
From:       RJ Atkinson <rja () inet ! org>
Date:       2000-05-27 7:26:50

	If someone could send me a unicast reply email with a pointer
to the SMI for the private MIBs implemented by the Apple Airport and/or
the Lucent WaveLAN Access Point, that would be much appreciated.

	If the reply mail is unicast to me, I'll package up a summary
and send the summary back to the IETF list within a week.  I propose
this approach to conserve list bandwidth and other folks' time. YMMV.

Thanks,

Ran
rja@inet.org