List:       ietf
Subject:    Facebook is attacking me with malware and won't let me tell them.
From:       Timothy Mcsweeney <tim () dropnumber ! com>
Date:       2024-04-24 13:04:48

------=_Part_9456953_361471246.1713963888011

"I am posting here because I know that this channel is monitored by counsel
for the EU and by Facebook legal."

Good to know.

So you say its been in the last three days?  The Unted States just passed a law last \
week that increasing the powers of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act so they \
probably have you pegged as a foriegn intel agent.  Plus, I heard being a democrat is \
no longer in vogue, so be careful out there, lol.  I think theses are your choices:

1.  Have your people call their people.
2.  Give Murry the secret handshake and some hockey tickets.
3.  Tag Elon Musk on X

Seriously though, if you really want to fix this specific problem you are in the \
wrong place.  You would need to be over at tc39.es

------=_Part_9456953_361471246.1713963888011

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
   "I am posting here because I know that this channel is monitored by counsel
   &nbsp;
   Good to know.
   &nbsp;
   &nbsp;
   So you say its been in the last three days?&nbsp; The Unted States just passed a \
law last week that increasing the powers of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act \
so they probably have you pegged as a foriegn intel agent.&nbsp; Plus, I heard being \
a democrat is no longer in vogue, so be careful out there, lol.&nbsp; I think theses \
are your choices:  </div>
   &nbsp;
   1.&nbsp; Have your people call their people.
   2.&nbsp; Give Murry the secret handshake and some hockey tickets.
   3.&nbsp; Tag Elon Musk on X
   &nbsp;
   Seriously though, if you really want to fix this specific problem you are in the \
wrong place.&nbsp; You would need to be over at tc39.es  </div>

------=_Part_9456953_361471246.1713963888011--