List:       ietf
Subject:    IETF 119 Childcare Available & T-Shirts
From:       IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat () ietf ! org>
Date:       2024-02-28 17:55:05

Hosted by: Google and Consortium members
Key supporter: Brisbane Economic Development Agency
IETF119 is supported by the Queensland Government through Tourism and Events \
Queensland and features on the It's Live! in Queensland events calendar

#Childcare

Thanks to the generous support of our Diversity and Inclusion Gold sponsors, Akamai \
and Huawei, along with our Silver and Bronze Diversity and Inclusion sponsors, we are \
excited to offer onsite childcare at IETF 119 in Brisbane, Australia

We are excited to announce that Timmy and Tammy Creative Childcare [1] will be \
joining us to provide childcare at IETF 119. This service is offered free of charge \
to registered IETF participants and initially provides space for up to ten children. \
We strongly encourage advanced sign up to give us sufficient time to investigate \
adding more space if this service becomes fully booked. Additional information and \
the link to the form to sign up for the childcare services can be found directly on \
your attendee dashboard or linked below. [2] Please note: forms will need to be \
filled out entirely in order for your child(ren) to participate.

This is the IETF's sixth time offering childcare at a meeting, following the last \
successful edition at IETF 118. We would like to hear from parents how to make this \
service as useful as possible. We are open to exploring additional or alternative \
forms of childcare support for future meetings. Please send your suggestions directly \
to support@ietf.org or to the public admin-discuss list. [3]

#T-Shirts

Thanks to the generosity of our Co-Host, Google we are pleased to announce that we \
will be offering T-shirts to onsite attendees. As noted during registration, \
attendees who registered and selected a size prior to the final agenda publication \
date will be guaranteed their size selection at the meeting. Attendees registered \
after the final agenda publication date are not guaranteed a t-shirt onsite, or their \
selected size. This is in an effort to reduce waste as we often have far too many \
t-shirts at the end of the meeting.

For guests who are attending remotely, or anyone who would like to purchase \
additional t-shirts, you can find them on our online store. [4]

[1] https://www.timmyandtammy.com/
[2] https://forms.gle/TnoEeapJZ9w6z8zPA