List:       ietf
Subject:    IETF 119 Preliminary Agenda
From:       IETF Agenda <agenda () ietf ! org>
Date:       2024-02-16 23:32:27

IETF 119
Brisbane, Australia
March 16-22, 2024

The IETF 119 preliminary agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be published \
on Friday, February 23, 2024.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/119/agenda/

The preliminary agenda includes all planned Working Group, Research Group, and Birds \
of a Feather sessions. Information about side meetings will be available when the \
final agenda is posted. Details about meeting registration, venue and hotels, and \
more are available at:

https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/119/

Even if you have already registered for IETF 119, don't forget to register for these \
exciting events:

## IETF Hackathon: 16-17 March
https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/119-hackathon/

IETF Hackathons are where developers and subject matter experts discuss, collaborate, \
and develop utilities, ideas, sample code and solutions that show practical \
implementations of IETF standards.

Onsite signup: https://registration.ietf.org/119/new/hackathon_onsite/
Remote signup: https://registration.ietf.org/119/new/hackathon_remote/
More information: Keep up to date by subscribing to: \
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

## IETF Code Sprint: 16 March
IETF Code Sprints, organized by the IETF Tools Team, bring together volunteers from \
the IETF community to work on code for the IETF Datatracker, mailing lists, and other \
tools used by the IETF community.

More information and signup information is available at: \
https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-119-tools#

## Breaks

IETF 119 morning breaks will provide beverages, fruit and light pastries. In some \
locations we have historically provided continental breakfast; however, we have \
observed that they are under-utilized and result in excessive food waste.

We encourage you to take advantage of the well priced and robust buffet options at \
the IETF hotels. In addition to the hotel breakfasts, we have also collected some \
nearby breakfast options within walking distance of the venue: \
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1RqgEq81PFPwaCrwApV1jSdq8Xo86cW0&usp=sharing