List:       ietf
Subject:    Re: IETF Meeting Data
From:       Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-11-22 20:55:16

On 23-Nov-23 08:52, Robert Sparks wrote:
> Look into the proceedings, typically the plenary chair slides, for each of those \
> meetings for the statistics you are searching for.

As far as I can see, the first time a pie chart of participants by country was \
presented was IETF 50, and it became a regular feature of plenaries a year or two \
later. The raw data was not public for privacy reasons. Recovering the country \
information before IETF 72 probably means scraping the participant lists and \
analysing them manually. Since then, the country is shown in the published \
participant lists.

     Brian